October and Onwards

My last blog post was three months ago, which is awful considering how much I love to write. I have been incredibly busy though, which is why my blog has taken a back seat. But the first of October brings about a lot of changes so I thought it was only fair to you losers that I update you on my life.

Firstly, September was a fantastic month for me, and my highest payout since I've been on C4S and Kinkbomb. I'm also cashing out a hefty payout from Niteflirt because of all you purchasing my clips, you just can't get enough!

I don't blame you, my clips last month were killer and this month I plan for them to only get better. More fetish based clips and trying out new ideas are what this month will be all about, as well as the regular humiliating bratty content that I put out for you all.

This month brings about a few changes that you all should know about. I am now on IWantClips, a lot of you will know I was on there briefly before but they had a lot of bugs and glitches that needed to be worked out. But it all seems to be worked out now which is why I am branching out and will slowly be uploading a selection of my favorite clips and my new clips. I also receive a higher payout there so make sure to pick up lots of clips!

There is also a brilliant customs form over there which I am excited about, it allows you to fill in your specifications and category and sends it straight to me. It's easy and simple and you should check it out here.

This leads me on to my next change. As of today I have increased my custom clip rate. They now start at $10 a minute for a minimum of 10 minutes. This is basically because I'm worth more than my current rate, and because the amount of custom clips I was doing was tiring me out. So, bottom line is pay more because I said so.

I mentioned selling panties in my previous blog post and still haven't gotten around to making the page listing them. I will be doing this in the next few weeks but in the meantime you can email me directly to inquire about panties/socks/etc. I will only be shipping to the UK for the time being as PO Boxes aren't available where I live. So if you live in the UK and want a pair of worn panties or socks from your goddess, email me and we can go from there.

But, in the meantime, work hard, buy my clips and give over everything you have to your perfect goddess. I'll be seeing you real soon..